How to register
First, register for the conference using our online booking form:
Then, if you want to submit an abstract to present a talk or reserve a poster slot, sign up on this website (or if you're already signed up, log in). Please note, this is a different account to the one you create when booking for the event. Only registered attendees can submit abstracts and reserve poster slots.
Registration ticket prices include conference registration fees, conference dinner and one (optional) social activity.
Student (Early-bird discount rate only) = £252.00 (valid from open registration until 01 March 2018 - after this date student rate will default to the regular or late rates as below).
Regular = £360.00 (valid from open registration until 02 May 2018)
Late = £468.00 (valid from 03 May 2018 until end of conference)
Invited and SOC = £180.00 (Open until end of registration)
Accompanying Guest Registration Ticket = £180.00 (this option is limited to one per registered participant and allows conference access and dinner ticket)
Abstract submission process
- Deadline for submitting abstracts to present a talk at the conference is 15 March 2018.
- You will be notified during April if your talk abstract has been accepted.
- There are up to 200 spaces for poster display which will be allocated for anyone who requests a poster slot until all the spaces are filled - please login to the abstract submission system to reserve your poster slot.
Any cancellation must be advised in writing to our Conference and Events Office by email: email@example.com
The following cancellation charges shall apply (this is applicable for both the registration fees and college accommodation booked through the conference registration form):
- if the written cancellation is received by the organiser on or before 02 May 2018, a full credit/refund minus a £60 administrative charge will be issued.
- if the written cancellation is received by the organiser on or after 03 May 2018, or you do not attend the event, no refund will be issued.
If you are unable to attend, you may send a substitute at no extra cost, provided that you notify us of the change before 11 June 2018.