How to register
Exoplanets II was held on 2-6 July 2018 - Registration is now closed.
Abstract submission process
- Deadline for submitting abstracts to present at the conference has now passed.
- You will be notified during April if your talk abstract has been accepted.
- There are up to 200 spaces for poster display.
The abstract account system has now been closed - you can no longer login to modify or add content to your presentation abstract.
Please note that if your abstract for a talk is not accepted it will be considered for a poster, so you don't need to submit two abstracts for a talk and a poster on the same thing.
Registration ticket prices include conference registration fees, conference dinner and one (optional) social activity.
Student (Early-bird discount rate only) = £252.00 (valid from open registration until 01 March 2018 - after this date student rate will default to the regular rate as below).
Regular = £360.00 (valid from open registration)
Invited and SOC = £180.00 (Open until end of registration)
Accompanying Guest Registration Ticket = £180.00 (this option is limited to one per registered participant and allows conference access and dinner ticket)
Any cancellation must be advised in writing to our Conference and Events Office by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following cancellation charges shall apply (this is applicable for both the registration fees and college accommodation booked through the conference registration form):
- if the written cancellation is received by the organiser on or before 08 May 2018, a full credit/refund minus a £60 administrative charge will be issued.
- if the written cancellation is received by the organiser on or after 09 May 2018, or you do not attend the event, no refund will be issued.
If you are unable to attend, you may send a substitute at no extra cost, provided that you notify us of the change before 11 June 2018.